09 August 2008

Western Pilgrimmage Home Part 2

Upon returning to Idaho it was Family Reunion Time!

We kicked it off with a little Summer Olympics, complete with torch ceremony!


The Games... ( Including the high Dive, Discus thow, Javelin, Double Dash, and Shot Put among
others!)



and The Award's Ceremony!


As my sister Jasmine and my brother in law Tony won the most gold medals, they also took home the Sweepstakes Award : )


Here is dad giving us a little demonstration on how to fight the Goliaths in our life (literaly this time) after having a little family devotional.




I was thriled to attend my 10 year class reunion while I was there! From a class of 63 we had 32 classmates attend plus quests. It was a good time catching up and not having to wonder about some people anymore!


A fun day at the lake...




Blankie Girl... and Grandpa playing horseshoes with Calvin and Spencer


Mom treated the girls to a fun French luncheon... We missed you Brookie and Michelle!




Mom mom giving her famous " Pony Rides"


It was so good to visit my 95 year old Legendary Cowboy Grandpa too!




What a memorable trip!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your new hair cut. Very sassy. I love those pictures of Calvin with the grandma. I see where he gets his smile!