27 December 2008

Christmas Eve Party

Fishers, Dickeys, Chiapellis, and Daugherty's to dinner



Twas the Night Before Christmas...


Preparing for the Nativity Play


Bailey as Mary


Carrie as a great Angel Gabriel


Mary with Baby Tanzen or Makett, not sure which of the twins made it to the manger ( :


Calvin, the humble stable calf


Brandon, the guitar playing wise man, the accompaniment was terrific!


Shepard brothers


A surprise visitor at the end of the night!


"Have you both been very good this year?"


Cute as a button! She's been very good this year!


Cute little calfie, and perfect all year long!


The Twins' First Meeting with Santa!


A memorable, magical evening!

13 comments:

Our EyreLife said...

Glad to see that you're not totally MIA when it comes to blogging!

We loved your Christmas card! Thanks for thinking of us! Hopefully ours got to you guys okay. We miss you!

Big hugs!

Michelle Burk said...

What a fun party! Looks like the classic nativity scene.
Hope Christmas was wonderful.

Melissa said...

I remember our Christmas parties. That Santa looks familiar???

Happy said...

I love all of the new posts!! It's so fun to be able to keep up with you and your beautiful family! Happy Birthday to cute little Azalea!! I can't believe she's already 2, wow, time sure does fly!

Zack and Holly said...

Prairie, I love the traditions and activities you do as a family and with your friends... you truly are an example to me. I love you.

Camilla Millar said...

GREAT photos! Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great evening.

Chaci said...

It was a wonderful night, thanks so much for letting us be a part of it. Glad you found some time to blog :)

Nash said...

I am so glad you are blogging again.
I love to see your family.
I did not know (or remember) that you play the piano.
I have thought about teaching kids, but I worry I will have to get a babysitter to watch my own, therefore won't be cost effective.
You guys have been busy.
Did you go to Idaho at all?

Sarah said...

ahhh... looks like you guys had such a great Christmas! We missed you!!!!

Jessica O said...

Oh, this makes me think of our Christmas Nativity play with all our friends. What great memories.
I hope your dinner was as fun as Thanksgiving. Is that possible.

mom o' many said...

i tagged you in my blog, check it out

amy said...

I finally got to feel the Daugherty tradition of getting my kids in period clothing and acting out the nativity scene.

Ok, we were at someone else's party, and the costumes were provided for us, but hey! We were feeling the Christmas love alright.

The Moser Family said...

hey, where's the new photos? I loaned you my camera so you can't use that excuse! :)
Hope the outside work is coming along nicely.