19 December 2008

Hahneman Hospital Holiday Party

A night on the town is always a welcome event!


A beautiful event at the Downtown Club... I might book it for our 50th wedding anniversary party, it was that fine!


With our "new family" Brandon and Chaci Fisher
I am so glad we finally have a picture with them! I've been wanting to introduce them on our blog for a LONG TIME. Chaci just had TWINS in October and Brandon is Larry's Co-Resident. That means they are the same year and work together A LOT! We LOVE THEM and are so grateful for their friendship! Good times All!

2 comments:

Roman said...

How come you guys always look so magazine gorgeous?! I guess you just got the cute jeans in our family. Love the blog updates...FINALLY!

Prairie said...

What a flatterer! Thanks for the compliment... "I don't even excersize!"