01 April 2008

Another view of the kitchen, with me getting friendly with Paula the owner. You can see this stone wall is the original exterior wall of the house before this kitchen and family room were added on. The cute door behind me exits to the side of the house facing the street. A cute little side entrance to the kitchen.
French doors lead to the backyard, where the cute stone patio set will stay. I love it!



The big backyard where Calvin will probably catch 1000 bugs before all is said and done in 2012!

3 comments:

Hagberg Fam said...

Cool House!!!


-Mike Hagberg

mom o' many said...

i love your new house it is so cool, i love those old traditional style houses I should move east... I love seeing your cute family, i cant believe how big Azalea is she's adorable,love ya

Rebecca said...

My nephew just got his mission call to Pittsburg. Are you getting excited for the move?