13 October 2008

CALVIN TURNS 6!!!


Happy Birthday you crazy, zaney, disctractable, incourageable, goofy, scavaging, brilliant, thoughtful, helpful, stubborn, proud child of mine! I love you, with all my heart, since the moment I delivered your 9 pound 14 ounce little fat body into this world,I have loved you and adored you! You are a treasure and a prize. You are a nucleus of endless potential. You are my special, tender, thoughtful, reflective little man, and I love you.
Happy Birthday Buddy! You rule the house today!




Breakfast in Bed... as requested!

A "happy birthday" call from daddy, who had to leave for work before breakfast!

Cupcakes in Kindergarten...


SIX dollars in a birthday card from Gramma Jane
Big Smiles, for the little banker!


Snuggly warm robe and PJ's from Grandma Burk


TOTALLY awesome new MICROSCOPE for our budding scientist, compliments of Grammy Peggy and Grandpa Larry


A LITE BRITE from Bailey, and a Rocket from Mom and Dad


Six Candles! Make a wish!


huffed and puffed and BLEW those candles out!


Happy Birthday my Brilliant Boy!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthdat Calvin! When we met you guys him and Hannah were learning how to walk :).

Melissa said...

Love that guy! Steve always uses Calvin as Cash's role model. "Is that something Calvin would wear?"

Kerri said...

Can't believe Calvin is 6. Amazing. Such a cute boy, too, Prairie.

Michelle Burk said...

Spencer misses you, Calvin!! I can't believe how big you are now. We hope you run faster, jump higher, and can catch more bugs than ever now. Come visit!